UpRising Schools Programme
|UpRising Schools Programme (1).pdf||1.4 MB|
UpRising's School Programme is run out of Birmingham, originating from our highly successful Pass It On programme.
We work with schools, colleges and youth groups to deliver a range of interactive workshops. The programme takes many forms but is designed to provide students with transferable skills and develop confidence and resilience.
Character development is integrated into all of our sessions, which generally target one (or more) of the following main topics:
- Leadership development
- Social action
- Democratic engagement
- Digital storytelling
- Study & revision skills / stress management
- Transition (i.e. KS3-KS4, KS4-KS5, KS5-KS6)
Whether it is a 2-hour workshop, a full day or a regular spot on the timetable, every workshop is bespoke and adapted to meet the needs of each group. Our costs are also adjusted to fit each group and session.
Workshops are tailored to ensure students get the best outcomes, increase skills, and have fun. Students will:
- Learn practical tools & techniques for work, further study, volunteering
- Recognise and utilise their strengths
- Build confidence, resilience and motivation
- Develop leadership and teamwork skills
- Enjoy interactive learning
- Understand how to utilise digital media safely and for maximum impact
- Social action sessions provide case studies for EPQ, DofE or community projects.
Here are just a few achievements from last year:
- We delivered workshops to 900 young people
- 144 social action campaigns were created
- 604 alumni hours contributed to the programme, maintaining the Pass It On legacy
Some of the people we worked with include:
- Bournville College
- Cadbury College
- RSA Academies
- Colmers School
- The International School
UpRising Schools programme is a national programme which can be run in any of the regions which we operate. We would also consider delivering beyond those areas.
Please get in touch with Louise for more information - email@example.com or phone us on 07467 148 168