Applications for this programme are now open - CLICK HERE to apply!
Not all leaders look the same.
Have you ever felt like your ethnicity, class or gender has created a barrier to your success? You aren’t alone. Our free, online Leadership Programme will help you to fulfil your potential and become the leader your community needs.
During the programme you will develop the knowledge, skills and networks you need to become the next great leader. You will become part of a cohort of diverse young leaders and a wider network spanning the United Kingdom.
Over the course of the Leadership Programme you will:
- Take part in a series of online masterclasses focusing on how to create change, from creating a campaign to branding yourself online
- Meet top local and national leaders and discover how they make decisions that affect you
- Meet the campaigners and organisations fighting for social change and learn first-hand how you could be an agent of change
Am I the right fit for this programme?
Whether you want to create change or develop your personal leadership style, this programme is for you!
The only requirements for applying for this programme are:
- You are aged 18-25
- You work, live or study in Bedfordshire
You don't need any specific qualifications or prior experience of campaigning. If you are committed to your personal development and interested in understanding issues that affect you and your community and making change, this programme is for you. This programme can:
- Boost your confidence to the next level
- Enhance your career prospects
- Pick up the tools to shape your future