Partnership working is key to our work and we are immensely grateful to the committed and dedicated volunteers that feed into our work through our advisory boards.
Our advisory boards represent a range of funders, public sector bodies and local employers to support our programmes and offer advice and guidance both to UpRisers and to UpRising.
We are grateful to our following Manchester Advisory Board Members:
- Luthfur Rahman, Councillor and Chair of Manchester City Council
- Gail Armstrong, Siemens
- Claire Camara, Cooperative Group
- Amanda Dillon, Addleshaw Goddard
- Rachel Gray, Bruntwood
- Ali Ilyas, Manchester City Councillor and UpRising Alumni
- Graham Whitham, Director of Greater Manchester Poverty Action
- Faisal Yasin, PWC